Req Adding support for movie genre fanart
Hi there,
AFAIK is not possible to use any fanarts for movie genre. On Skin settings->General skin settings->Advanced settings there is a setting called "Select movie genre icons". There is also a "select weather icons" and "select weather fanart". But I did not find any "select movie genre fanart". I would like to have it, as I use the Shift poster view for genres and having a random movie fanart is not so nice to me.
Thanks,
Gio
I am not aware that there is movie genre fanart. Or do you mean to show the background from movies in your collection with the selected genre ?
Hi Marcel,
I had been using Aeon Nox till some weeks ago and it has the genre fanarts. Prior to Jarvis, I had just to put them in the right folder. See this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=141714 for more details. In Jarvis, Aeon Nox has a specific option (see the screenshots): in Aspect->Skin->Settings->Extra there is an option called "Set the path of the folder for the video genre fanart". I have just put the fanarts in that directory and the result is as in the screenshot.
Regards,
Gio

watch gallery
OK, great, never knew about that. I will add it in somewhere next week
Thanks!
this feature is added in the most recent beta version of the skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding support for movie genre fanart0