Android PVR Manager - NO ENABLED OPTION - KODI 17 - Krypton
Hello! I'm new to this forum. I just bought some firesticks but am currently making a build on my android phone until they arrive. I have watched several tutorials and understand how to use Kodi since I've been messing with it for a week straight. I cannot for the life of me find any "Enabled" option under TV Settings in Kodi. All I see under PVR Manager is: Disable "Connection lost" warnings. This is the first option. I want to enable the "Enabled option" so I can use PVR. I have the PVR IPTV simple client installed. I had to search around for it in the repositories though... not the easy method I see in all of the tutorials. Can someone please help me enable this option. Also I don't see Live TV in settings. I would really appreciate the help.
The global enabled switch has been removed in Krypton. If you have a pvr client enabled then pvr will be enabled.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How do I look at the PVR guide? I cannot view it anywhere? like for instance if I have PVR IPTV simple client where can I view the channel listings at?
(2016-08-01, 05:26)nickr Wrote: The global enabled switch has been removed in Krypton. If you have a pvr client enabled then pvr will be enabled.

TV is now gone from main menu. I changed the PVR IPTV simple client channel source to another provider and tv option is missing. channels load but I can't find TV option anywhere? What do I do?
Post a debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Manager - NO ENABLED OPTION - KODI 17 - Krypton0