• 6(current)
Release Viaplay add-on thread
Im getting this error when trying to play something "Login failed. Please make sure that your account information is correct." What am I supposed to do?
(2017-02-03, 10:51)wooolie Wrote: Im getting this error when trying to play something "Login failed. Please make sure that your account information is correct." What am I supposed to do?

The logic answer to this question would be to make sure that your account information is correct. Big Grin If you're sure that you've entered it correctly, then I'll need to see a debug log.

(2017-02-03, 07:21)segepe Wrote: I am on Krypton, but I also think I have to update manually. The only choice in meny is 1.06 (tested 170202)

Huh, that's odd. As Snaah said, having custom repositories that contain a different Viaplay add-on can probably screw up the auto-update.
It takes considerably longer time to load long list in the Viaplay addon on a rpi2 with krypton than it did running jarvis. I assume that it is related to this ticket
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17304
(2017-01-25, 17:53)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:08)asplundj Wrote: Is it possible to watch movies that I have rented through Viaplay with this addon?

Yes, that should work (at least it did last time I tried it out).

I've tried again to rent a movie. I rent it on my phone and then try to start it on the Viaplay kodi addon on my rpi2 running rasbian jessie and kodi 17.

However I get this message; "Ditt konto har inte tillgång till det här innehållet. Du hittar information om hur du uppgraderar ditt paket på Viaplays hemsida"
I have also tried to start watch on kodi on my PC with the same results. I can watch the movie in my browser.

Am I doing something wrong?

Johan
(2017-02-08, 09:54)asplundj Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 17:53)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:08)asplundj Wrote: Is it possible to watch movies that I have rented through Viaplay with this addon?

Yes, that should work (at least it did last time I tried it out).

I've tried again to rent a movie. I rent it on my phone and then try to start it on the Viaplay kodi addon on my rpi2 running rasbian jessie and kodi 17.

However I get this message; "Ditt konto har inte tillgång till det här innehållet. Du hittar information om hur du uppgraderar ditt paket på Viaplays hemsida"
I have also tried to start watch on kodi on my PC with the same results. I can watch the movie in my browser.

Johan

and here's my kodi debug log
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23952987/
(2017-02-08, 09:54)asplundj Wrote: I've tried again to rent a movie. I rent it on my phone and then try to start it on the Viaplay kodi addon on my rpi2 running rasbian jessie and kodi 17.

Johan

Try using the search function to find the movie you rented. Sometimes there are two versions available for the same movie.
(2017-02-12, 17:11)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 09:54)asplundj Wrote: I've tried again to rent a movie. I rent it on my phone and then try to start it on the Viaplay kodi addon on my rpi2 running rasbian jessie and kodi 17.

Johan

They appear to have some technical issues with purchased/rented movies right now. http://kundservice.viaplay.se/tekniska-p...d-tjansten

I'm not sure that this is the reason. I've never managed to watch rented movies on kodi. The first time I tried was 2 months ago.
(2017-02-12, 17:14)asplundj Wrote: I'm not sure that this is the reason. I've never managed to watch rented movies on kodi. The first time I tried was 2 months ago.

Yeah, I just saw that you were able to play the movie in the browser. I edited my post with another suggestion.
(2017-02-12, 17:14)asplundj Wrote: I'm not sure that this is the reason. I've never managed to watch rented movies on kodi. The first time I tried was 2 months ago.

Actually, I think I've figured out what the problem is.

The login doesn't refresh correctly with rented/purchased movie. If you first try playing something else (a regular movie, sports event etc) to refresh the login, and then try playing the movie you rented it should work.
Hey guys Smile

Is it possible to use "add to library" somehow ?

I mean can i add the content to the normal video database in kodi ?

"Trying to merge all streams" Smile
Viaplay stopped working for me today. I'm using SPMC (version 16.5-5) on a Nvidia Shield Android TV.
Any idea why it says Viaplay is incompatible..."?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
(2017-02-16, 03:47)christian.jensen Wrote: Hey guys Smile

Hi! No, this feature has not (yet at least) been implemented. Wink

(2017-02-16, 16:01)jvip Wrote: Viaplay stopped working for me today. I'm using SPMC (version 16.5-5) on a Nvidia Shield Android TV.
Any idea why it says Viaplay is incompatible..."?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Kodi Krypton is now a requirement for this add-on.
(2017-02-16, 03:47)christian.jensen Wrote: Hey guys Smile

You could perhaps use super favourites to combine viaplay movies and movies from your own database
Hello,

I am running libreELEC version 8.0 on an x86 platform, which runs Kodi 17.0. When I'm trying to install the Viaplay addon, nothing happens, and one line is added to the log:

Code:
ERROR: ADDON: no available versions of plugin.video.viaplay

I have no problem installing and running the addon on the latest Kodi version provided by Arch Linux on my laptop.

Edit: Changed release info of Kodi version, and changed LibreElec to 8.0 since this just released (same version of kodi as the beta release), and the result is the same
And some more information on the case: Did a clean install, and the add on installed and ran just fine. Restored the backup of the old system, and it is no longer able to install. Any idea about how to debug this?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viaplay add-on thread6