Automatic Scrolling in Group Lists
I'd like to have the ability to make the controls in a group list scroll automatically by adding a <scroll>yes</scroll> or something like that. I'm referring to making the whole list scroll vertically (assuming you have a vertical grouplist), not just text that goes beyond the width.
No idea what you are referring to.

If there's more items in a grouplist than space, then it allows scrolling as you move through the items.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

yeah i mean like that, but for it to automatically scroll while its not focused or anything. Basically, it would only be useful labels, which is what i want it for. I have a group of labels, and i'd like to be able to put more in there but take up the same space, and they would just scroll vertically to show all the different info. Does that make more sense?
Ok, I get you now, but it sounds like something better suited to a label control or a text box.

Essentially what you want is a vertically scrolling text box, right?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

yes, pretty much...except I need some of the labels to be able to disappear, and have the lower labels move up the take the place :S Which is why i was trying grouplist. You can't do that with text boxes can you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic Scrolling in Group Lists0