Control Access to Local Content
I am trying to set up a stand alone media center for a friend using a Ras Pi 1 running Xbian, with a 2.5 in USB hard drive as the media storage. The content will contain mixed ratings,and I am trying to somehow limit access to the mature content either via passcode or profiles. I thought that profiles were going to work, where I set up a Movies and a Movies_MA folder on the source and then only added the MA folder to the "Adult Audience" profile. (the "General Audience" profile would be locked down). However, the entire external drive itself is still visible in the "Videos: Files" window, and all contents can be played from here. I can find no way to hide it or lock it.

Any ideas?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Profiles#The_profi...references
Yes, as stated above, I have tried Profiles. The problem is there is no distinction between the "Videos" and the "Movies" or "Television". If you lock the videos window in Profiles, it locks Movies too. This is not what i want. I want to lock browsing into Videos on one of the profiles, yet still allow access to the Movies and Television sources applied to that profile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control Access to Local Content0