IPad Retina unable to use Floor Return Buttons with Gestures
I installed Kodi on my iPad Retina. I have changed my video output to my TV and the iPad is for gestures. My problem is that if I go in to system I can't get out without force quitting Kodi. I try with gestures and I try with the arrows on my keyboard but it won't let me use the Floor Buttons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Rellen7424
What are the floor buttons?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Bottom right hand corner (volume up & down, back and home)
Back and home are my concern. If I am in system/appearance change settings and only have gestures with no back or home the only way out is force quit. Is there something I am missing?
2 finger swipe left?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
or single finger long tap
Strange, I was just using it and I was able to get it to the home button after watching a movie. I went back to system/appearance and it started functioning normally. I appreciate your quick reply.
Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPad Retina unable to use Floor Return Buttons with Gestures0