iPlayer WWW: certain streams play...then exit abruptly.
Hi all,

Running Kodi 15.2 (Compiled Mar 1 2016) on RasPi.
Have a number of plugins that are working fine.
Noticed in the last few months that iPlayer WWW has developed some issues with certain streams.
Decided to debug it and have place logs below (video component and ffmpeg libraries).

Scenario:

1) Pick a stream from Iplayer (at random)
2) Streaming starts without issue.
3) Stream plays (for this particular stream "match of the day") for about a minute and stream stops (no on-screen error I can see, just exits and returns to previous page with listings at exactly the same time)
4) Always run a low bitrate (0,8Mbps)

Diagnosed what I can from my end:

Checked out the stream itself on the BBC iPlayer site itself and it works without error.
Updated to latest IPlayer WWW, and have since downgraded iPlayer to earlier versions and tested each one, but error persists for same file.
I use a few other plugins. Have not experienced issues with them. All streaming without error.
Using a hardwired connection from Pi to Powerline -> Net
Minimal Kodi config to ensure that resources are not wasted.

Any thoughts/helped appreciated. Its an odd one; perhaps someone else experience the same, mostly likely external from what I can see, wondering whether anyone has any ideas. Thank you.

Logs below (keypress at 22:04:09 starting stream 'match of day', abrupt stop at 22:06:55/56/57):
start 22:04:09
end: 22:06:55/56/57

log removed - PasteBin link in later post - DarrenHill

Nacronoolidge.
Please post your full debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com, supply the link they will provide here and remove the log snippets above.

It's a lot clearer and easier to read and manipulate, and doesn't bloat the forum database.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill slow down, stop beating me
(2016-08-19, 14:40)DarrenHill Wrote: Please post your full debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com, supply the link they will provide here and remove the log snippets above.

It's a lot clearer and easier to read and manipulate, and doesn't bloat the forum database.

Hi, thanks for the info.
I believe I cannot edit my own post to remove the log dump.
I've created and entry for it here: http://pastebin.com/5xm3ELH2

Nacro.
You should be able to. Anyway I've done it for you.

Unfortunately the log also shows evidence of at least one banned add-on (wiki) (1channel - lines 191-193). We do not offer support to any install containing those. They will need to be removed and a full new debug log posted to PasteBin if you want support if the issue persists afterwards.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-08-19, 22:54)DarrenHill Wrote: You should be able to. Anyway I've done it for you.

Unfortunately the log also shows evidence of at least one banned add-on (wiki) (1channel - lines 191-193). We do not offer support to any install containing those. They will need to be removed and a full new debug log posted to PasteBin if you want support if the issue persists afterwards.

hi,

thanks for your help re: editing; after your edit on the original thread, I now see an edit key allowing me to edit. I didn't see one before your edit.
i will gladly remove the banned add-on and resubmit the logs.
thanks.
Submit a new full debug log (wiki) with debugging enabled. They are much more useful than snippets, as cutting the log can remove a lot of useful information.

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

I decided to revert to a backup 6 months ago.
I'm now able to view what I like without error.
I've since disabled automatic upgrades,

Thanks for your efforts,
Nacro.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPlayer WWW: certain streams play...then exit abruptly.0