AEON MQ6 and MQ7 fanart and animated poster MAC OS but not under WIN7 why?
Hello I just do tests to find a nice skin . I tried Aeon MQ MQ 6 and 7 on a Mac OS and to my surprise in view MULTIPLEX Fanart and some post are moderated (not all) and the effect is quite nice. So I decide to put this configuration on my true home theater PC with Windows 7 and there fanart and posters do not move !!

Why

someone an idea

thanks in advance

Mike

Google translates sorry I speak french
I remember reading somewhere about the animated artwork having to be on the same system you are running kodi on.
Is your animated artwork stored on your Mac or PC?
@Mike413:
This is how I fix it in several Windows systems:
1st. You have to make sure you are using MQ7 Latest version.
2nd. Make sure you have skin.info.service, skin.helper.service and all of the addons required for Aeon MQ
3rd. Clean your library
4th. Run Artwork Downloader, make sure you properly configure the addon first. (Or use any of the others scrappers such as Ember Media Manager)
5th. Update your library.
6th. for MQ6 Modded go to movies, press arrow key until you get to the menus and select Smart Shortcuts Menu and enable Helper Animated Posters and Helper Animated Fanart.
I love the Multiplex view so I click arrow up once then arrow left twice and i get to the Smart Shortcuts Menu.

For MQ7, click arrow key until you get to the menus and select Collections/Change View and enable Cinemagraph Arts Poster and Cinemagraph Arts Fanart.
Keep in mind that not all movies have animated posters and fanart, you can try The Revenant. (10.99 USD used, like new in Amzn)
That is Exactly how it works for me, I have done it several times, I hope it works for you.
I have worked on systems that store the data bases both locally and networked and everything works great. (On mid end systems or lower, some times there is little hiccups when navigating trough the library, on high end systems nothing is noticeable).
Good luck amigo, I hope this tips work for you.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Do you guys notice that animated posters auto-downloaded via skinhelper, have less quality than THE SAME ONES here, on the forum (for example star wars animated posters)? I mean, they are completely pixelated.
No, I have not noticed, I do not own any of the starwars films, is there another example I can try?
The rest of the posters look OK in my rig.

(2016-08-22, 03:14)djhifi Wrote: Do you guys notice that animated posters auto-downloaded via skinhelper, have less quality than THE SAME ONES here, on the forum (for example star wars animated posters)? I mean, they are completely pixelated.
ECE, MCS.
(2016-08-22, 17:31)Gilogo Wrote: No, I have not noticed, I do not own any of the starwars films, is there another example I can try?
The rest of the posters look OK in my rig.

(2016-08-22, 03:14)djhifi Wrote: Do you guys notice that animated posters auto-downloaded via skinhelper, have less quality than THE SAME ONES here, on the forum (for example star wars animated posters)? I mean, they are completely pixelated.

Will try to find another example, or you give me examples of movies you own with animated posters. I also noticed that if i set the poster manually (i have local .gif), it maintains the pixelation Sad
That is a bummer, I just went to browse my library and all of the posters and animated fanart look alright, no pixellation or any other defects.
Mind you, to run this skin with all the bells and whistles, you need a beefy rig.
(2016-08-23, 01:48)djhifi Wrote: Will try to find another example, or you give me examples of movies you own with animated posters. I also noticed that if i set the poster manually (i have local .gif), it maintains the pixelation Sad
ECE, MCS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 and MQ7 fanart and animated poster MAC OS but not under WIN7 why?0