Macbook trackpad won't work (kodi via apple tv3)
Hi,
I am new to Kodi, this forum and many other things about computers. Please be patient with my problem which may seem super easy to solve when you are more knowledgeable/experienced. I thought this would be the right place to ask my question. I hope I have found a suitable thread.

So, two days ago I began using kodi. I send it to the TV using Apple TV3. Kodi works perfectly when I am not connected to the Apple TV but when I do, the trackpad will only function in the upper half of the screen (Macbook Air and TV mirrored image).

Are there any fixes to this? I have resorted to using keyboard arrows, esc and return which lets me move around but it is a lot more cumbersome.

Thanks
What osx and kodi version - posting a debug log (wiki) is also a good idea. Beside that - the whole airplay scenario you are using is a use case thats total crap imo. Kodi is meant to be wired to a tv and all the over the air stuff will bring issues here and there for sure (not mentioning the quality loss and audio sync issues...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Macbook trackpad won't work (kodi via apple tv3)0