TV-Links Script stops playing
Hi i been using the TV-Links Script but after 20mins or so it just stops is there something i need to do so this dosent keep happening ...i have Augest build xbmc... im going to get the newest build now but i was wondering if i need to do or download something so that i can watch the full program or movie without having to go finsh it off in the computer....
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=25770

Read through that thread :-D
Rainbow 
LOL. Stanley that thread will keep him occupied for a couple of years...........The tv links page has a HUGE number of pages!

Actually I've been noticing quite a large number of links not working over here too - and I fixed the old problem back then by upgrading (see the page that's linked above).

I'm again getting the demux or whatever it is error on a good number of links. However my XBMC version hasn't changed from when it worked. Nor has the script I'm using. Ergo I'm assuming either:

1. There's loads of dead links around (I'm just testing a few to see if they are working via the pc now).

or

2. The website must have been changed a bit.

Have I missed a script update?
Are you using Unbehagen's TV Links script? I have not encountered a problem with any link so far. However I do download the file rather than stream as my internet is not too good. I wonder if that makes any difference.
Rainbow 
I'm using the script that's skinned like project mahamn III.

It all used to work perfectly but many of the links have stopped working.

Same problem on my other two xboxes at my parents place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Links Script stops playing0