Linux KODI TV box
Hi - don't know that I am in the right place as this forum seems to be for people who know what they are doing Smile - I don't however. I recently purchased a called The Megasmart TV Box which runs on Linus \9\'\js \linus API Network portal portocol) and has Kodi, among other options. I have Rogers 60mbps, and 200 gigabits of bandwidth. 70% of the time when I turn the tv on the "stream is temporarily unavailable", or the screen is blank, or when it does work the stream is constantly breaking up. When I took it back to where I got it (they don't do refunds), and they plugged it in it worked perfectly. They claim it must be my internet. I tried moving my router to right beside the tv. That made to no difference. Is this the nature of the beast or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
I don't think this has anything to do with Kodi. If it does work when you take it back tot the store, than indeed it can be your internet. Do you use a networkcable?
A short google reveils: You have been ripped of and are now a doing illegal stuff, see: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linux KODI TV box0