Fire Stick with Kodi.
Can any one advise.

I currently have one fire stick connected to our bed room TV.

How ever, the person that rents the spare room has asked the following:

Can more than 1 fire stick be connected to the wifi IP address?

Can he use it plugged directly in to his iPad using a HDMI adaptor. If not, can he insert it in to his TV, then link the iPad to it that way? Then what app needs so be down loaded to allow his iPad to connect to the fire stick.

And advice greatly appreciated, then I can show him replies when he arrives from back offshore.

Thank you in advance.
No no and no - the Firetv Stick is Plugged into an hdmi Input of something - the HDMI Adapter of an iPad provides an HDMI Output only ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Memphiz,

Emailed the guy off shore.

He advised the following:

Adaptor plugs into main port and then allows HDMI port for Fire Stick and also a port for the power supply to be plugged into.

Would this suffice?
curious as to why you continue to go back and fourth? why not just let him take care of it?
One of the Guys off shore is selling one but he wants to be sure that it will operate first on iPad as he can get internet in comual room but never gaurnteed that the shift will end after the 12 hours.

Plus I wish to ensure that it will not interfere with my own Fire Stick.
Dude - a firetv Stick plugs into a tv and nothing else. I Hope i made it clear this time. Its much easier to jailbreak the iPad and install kodi directly on it instead.

Try to Plug a electric socket into another electric socket. I Hope you realise that this is Not possible... (Both are Outputs)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz,

What I tried to explain to the guy.

A case so he's so brainy, he's thick.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire Stick with Kodi.0