BEST SKIN BY FAR RUINED BY CLOSE FREEZE
Hi, as the title says, this is clearly the best skin and with it now working in Krypton i'm very close to moving back to it. However I'm still stuck using UNITY as you still havent fixed the freeze on close, if UNITY can do it why cant you?.

I'm aware this is an issue with KODI rather than the skin but UNITY have found a workaround.
Freeze on close? Sorry I don't get this problem on a range of builds across multiple platforms?
I agree, i get this problem with this skin and closing down. Sometimes it freezes, sometime it closes down fine.
This happens all the beta's for Jarvis and Krypton as well as the normal Jarvis skin on the main kodi repo.
Freeze on close is often down to an add-on not shutting down properly. I've had that with skin dependencies in the past.
Saying 'it freezes on closing' without providing a debug log probably means there is a 0% chance of anyone looking at it.
I have had this problem for some time myself. I am running Windows 10 with Kodi from the Windows store. Not only does it freeze; it also will not let you close using the task manager. The only option is a restart.
The skin can impossible make Kodi freeze on shutdown/close.
More probably it will be one of the helper addons the skin uses that causes the issue OR a widget provider/addon if you heavily use widgets in the skin.

Anyway, a new version of the skin is available as beta. I suggest you to check it out as it has several optimizations, especially on the helper addons side.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BEST SKIN BY FAR RUINED BY CLOSE FREEZE0