Use of kodi and add-ons in Europe
I am current in germany and was wondering who uses kodi here in Europe ? If so what add on are frowned upon for use here? And what's ok to use? I want make sure I don't put myself or my family in any legal situation dealing with fines or jail. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Stay away from anything the banned_add-ons (wiki) list.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I see Kodi streaming as a browser with a slightly different interface, if you can view the material with a normal browser without cost, then you'll probably be safe although registration is becoming more ubiquitous. Be sure that if you normally have to pay for the content, and an add-on let's you watch it for free, it's probably a banned add-on. There's is illegal web sites and servers, which Kodi has no control (we're not the policeman of the web) and is one of the prime reasons to stick to add-on within the official repository.
You should certainly stay away from bittorrent related stuff, so no popcorn time or similar things. Also don't download anything illegal through bittorent, because you can be sure to get a letter from a law office within 2 weeks or so demanding a payment of around 600€ for a single episode of a series for example.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use of kodi and add-ons in Europe0