Solved Custom Background images not saving
I added custom pictures to my background for each menu item. As I scroll through the menu items I can see all of the pictures I set up as background images for each. Now when I log out and log back in all of the images are reverted back to default. Any suggestions as to why this could be happening? I should also mention that its for an Amazon Fire Stick and I saved images from the Google addon and created a folder in my Profile Directory Library named it Pictures. The path used to get to the pictures is what I use to Custom Build my background. Please Help.

**Issue has been solved. I was able to save work by quiting Kodi from the Kodi Main Menu screen. Appearently I was backing out and of Kodi and closing it out by hitting Home button on the Firestick remote.**
Not enough info to help you. I don't know what you did to select your backgrounds but just save them to a folder you can navigate to on your device and select that folder for multi-Image or a single pic in said folder for single-Image in the main menu customizer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Background images not saving0