• 2(current)
Mod AeonNox 5: Artwork for Recordings and Live-TV
Thanks for your answer,

Yes i have channel logos in kodi.
How to display them where the should be?

Wisselen in english means change. In this case change to channel.

With select the text i meant opnemen, wisselen etc. I cannot change channel cause there is no highlight

Hope you understand sorry for my bad english.
You can try this file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3675...VRInfo.xml

it can be, that the buttons are not aligned correct.
v0.2a released (changed the file above in ZIP)
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Code:
    <variable name="PVRChannelIconVar">
        <value condition="!Window.IsVisible(PVRRecordingInfo)">$INFO[ListItem.ActualIcon]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]</value>
    </variable>
switch places for this two variable...first must be from script helper
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-09-25, 23:29)Angelinas Wrote:
Code:
    <variable name="PVRChannelIconVar">
        <value condition="!Window.IsVisible(PVRRecordingInfo)">$INFO[ListItem.ActualIcon]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]</value>
    </variable>
switch places for this two variable...first must be from script helper

Which file to put these lines?

Channel logo still not working..
(2016-09-25, 23:48)Pienoet Wrote: Which file to put these lines?
delete this in variable.xml (row 10)
Code:
(2016-09-17, 16:15)Solo0815 Wrote: gives the correct image, but there is no way to check if it is getting something back, that can be used with <visible>-tags (IsEmpty).

Do you have any clue?
Give Id for image
<control type="image" id="5043">
and use visible condition in fallback image(second image)
Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043))</visible>
If first Label is empty, he show second...

This can use in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-09-25, 23:53)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-09-25, 23:48)Pienoet Wrote: Which file to put these lines?
delete this in variable.xml (row 10)
Code:

Thanks! channel Logo works now!

@Solo hopt that you can fixed the buttons aligned..

Thanks for your great work!
Thx @Angelinas
I'm using Variables with conditions now, so the visible-tag-problem is solved, but the "Web-Error" from skinhelper is still there, when skinhelper does not find a image.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
My turn Tongue

Feature Request:

Any chance you can provide a mod for original Nox 5 as well and drop the SiLVO from the thread title?

If you do then you can mention it to BigNoid and possibly have it added to the Mods & Themes sticky Wink

Smile
Will there be support for Jarvis?
@Mike:
Atm I'm a little bit busy. I'll create a mod for AeonNox 5 when this is finished and mention it to BigNoid. I don't have time to test on 2 skins Wink As AeonNox SiLVO is my main skin, I began to mod it and not AN5.
I've removed "SiLVO" from the thread title and mentioned it in the first post. Are you OK with that?

@Pienot:
Krypton is Beta and I have no Jarvis installation -> no Jarvis support from me, sorry
You misunderstood me buddy Wink

I do not care if you use SiLVO in the thread title, that is completely up to you. I was only saying if you made a mod for Aeon Nox 5 also, then you should change it.

No need to if you want to inform people it is for my version only Smile
Looks amazing! Wink
Will try it when i´m on krypton Wink
Hi Solo,

I installed the latest git version of aeon nox silvo and now there are colored flags in the live osd bar.

But when i installed this mod the colored flags are gone.

Can you please update this mod to use this mod and the colored flags the same time?

Thanks!
I'm actually waiting for BigNoid to merge some of my changes, so they are in SiLVO also and maintaining PVR-Fanart will be easier.

coloured flags:
here are the changes:
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...285ee20e58
you can do it yourself Wink or be patient
The new button PR is missing the new buttons Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AeonNox 5: Artwork for Recordings and Live-TV2