• 4(current)
Mod AeonNox 5: Artwork for Recordings and Live-TV
does it work like this in the channel view? Undecided Huh
can you show me your code, then I can have a look.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
thank you for the reply
1-yes it does, click once on a channel and video plays in a window, click a second time to play full screen

i would like to have a version of the guide that functions in the same way.

i am very new to coding and skinning so my code may be a mess.

do you want just the one .xml i have made changes?

thanks for your help and if i get to be to much of a pain just let me know.
The edited xmls are OK
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
thank you
i am moving my kodi setup to the emby app and having issues. so it may be some time before i can get back to you with the live tv mod ideas. thank you
prfect Smile
Are some german users with this mod in here? I want to share the cleararts, fanarts and logos and merge it with other ones to reduce the load time.

My providers:

* Kabel Deutschland Full
* Sky Full
* Free TV

Just leave a message or contact me over pn.

Best regards

Edit: We must specific a Logo Path vor Channel Logos

<channellogo>/home/loki/Picons30.12.14/SIXX HD.png</channellogo>
Hello, after updating to version 8.0 Krypton (LibreElec,) + Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO (actual version) add-on does not work, someone else has a similar problem? Tested for HTPC (x86), RPi2, RPi3.
Thank you for the info !
After reinstall everything is fine, artwork in its place. I apologize for the unnecessary alarm.
pleas reupload zip folder from dropbox
(2017-02-24, 10:57)Rossi1 Wrote: Hello, after updating to version 8.0 Krypton (LibreElec,) + Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO (actual version) add-on does not work, someone else has a similar problem? Tested for HTPC (x86), RPi2, RPi3.
Thank you for the info !

I had the same on my odroid C2.

I edited the original variables.xml with this before line 2 and then reload skin.
For me it's working now hope this helps.

Code:
<includes>
    <!-- PVR Fanart -->
    <variable name="PVRClearArtVar">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs)  + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRClearart) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ClearArt))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ClearArt)]</value>
        <value condition="PVR.IsPlayingRecording">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=clearart</value>
        <value>http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&amp;type=clearart</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="PVRChannelIconVar">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.OverridePVRChannelLogo)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsVisible(PVRGuideInfo) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Icon)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.ActualIcon]</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="PVRPosterOrThumbVar">
        <value condition="!System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) | !Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) |  [String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster)) + !Window.IsVisible(PVRRecordingInfo)] + !Window.IsVisible(PVRGuideInfo) + !Pvr.IsPlayingRecording">$INFO[ListItem.ActualIcon]</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster)]</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + Pvr.IsPlayingRecording">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=poster,thumb</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster)) + Window.IsVisible(PVRRecordingInfo)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Thumb)) + !Window.IsVisible(PVRRecordingInfo)">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&amp;type=poster,thumb</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="PVRFanartBGVar">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRFanartBG) + !String.IsEmpty(SkinHelper.PVR.Fanart) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Label)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRFanartBG) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Label)">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&amp;type=fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRFanartBG) + Pvr.IsPlayingRecording">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=fanart</value>
    </variable>
Hi,

Is this mod still available? The dropbox links are dead.
Beta for Krypton released!
first post updated

Please report any issues with detailed description
Thx
Hi Solo,
thanks for the Update.
Can you prepare it for Aeon Madnox also.
I would be test it.

Thanks!!!
(2017-06-16, 09:48)Slipass Wrote: Hi Solo,
thanks for the Update.
I would be test it.

Thanks!!!

+1 Smile
(2017-06-16, 09:48)Slipass Wrote: Hi Solo,
thanks for the Update.
I would be test it.

Thanks!!!
Not from me, because MadNox is too slow for my RPi3
When a dev from MadNox asks me to integrate it, I'll help of course
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AeonNox 5: Artwork for Recordings and Live-TV2