[split] Passthrough Changes with v17
Greetings,
I can't seem to get my Gbox Q working with passthrough with any Kodi test builds mentioned here, it is Android 5.1.1 and API level is 22, what am i doing wrong

SPMC works fine with Passthrough, so somehow i am missing something
Debug log will be posted if needed

Regards,
Don't pick random thread to post your issues in.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I don't understand talking about Passthrough, i am trying all the test builds and none of them work for me...
isn't this thread about test builds on Android for passthrough?
It is about implementing standards. This is the complete opposite of "it works here" and it "does not work there" ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-09-24, 19:59)oyehia Wrote: isn't this thread about test builds on Android for passthrough?

The other thread was about testing IEC 61937 pass-through that the official Android N API(and devices with backported code) use.

Your problem is more a thing about using old firmware and Amlogic not following the correct audio API's for pass-through.
So you probably have to keep on using SPMC or a custom Kodi build that is included with official firmware for your device.
Another solution might be to use Openelec that I see is available for your device.
Fair enough, thanks for the advice, you may close this thread

Regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Passthrough Changes with v170