Kodi - Inconsistant Playback - Files visible, but no playback possible
Hi, Im new to Kodi,and have been using a my media play on and off. Atm i find while browsing media files, that it will load up streaming selecitons, but as as soon
as a selection is made, the file will simply not playback. It has worked in the past, so am completely lost as to what is going on. I have reloaded my repositries, but
no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.Wink
What is the source of your streams? Make sure you read up on the forum rules and piracy policy. Links in my sig below.
Hi. I'm trying to play anything that's available online free and legal. Maybe i have a faulty player.

Sent from my SM-N920I
@giannip - please post your full debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com for review.
Haha. I wouldnt have a clue how to find that. I'm new. I'm gonna simply reinstall android update, unit doesnt even power off.

Sent from my SM-N920I
(2016-09-29, 16:22)giannip Wrote: Haha. I wouldnt have a clue how to find that. I'm new. I'm gonna simply reinstall android update, unit doesnt even power off.

typie typie on SM-N920I

bry posted a link that you can click on that gives you instructions on how to post a log. If you still have the problem after you try your solution, post up a log and we will have a look.Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi - Inconsistant Playback - Files visible, but no playback possible0