• 2(current)
Release Mediaset Play
(2017-01-08, 22:16)jonnyb1 Wrote: I downloaded the add on, it is working fine on demand programs but its not working on live channels.
Do I need to do something else?
You need to give me the log.. how can I see what's wrong without it?
Hi phate89,

can you confirm this add-on doesn't work on KODI Leila?
Thanks
(2017-01-13, 11:10)yashijoe Wrote: Hi phate89,

can you confirm this add-on doesn't work on KODI Leila?
Thanks

OMG Smile Kodi 17 it's at moment again in beta and not all addons it's working on it and you ask for kodi 18 ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2017-01-14, 22:44)DjDiabolik Wrote: OMG Smile Kodi 17 it's at moment again in beta and not all addons it's working on it and you ask for kodi 18 ?

Angel

You are right, I should come back to official version..
Ciao, ho un problema su una vecchia versione di KODI (l'unica che ho, su raspberry PI model B) e mi dice che la script.module.phate89 v1.0.1 necessita di prerequisiti ma non capisco quali, puoi aiutarmi?

Hello, which prerequisites does script.module.phate89 v1.0.1 need? I'd like to install in my raspberry PI model B with an old version of KODI (maybe 14 o 15, don't remember exactly)

Thank you in advance,
Francesco
(2017-01-30, 20:54)crox Wrote: Ciao, ho un problema su una vecchia versione di KODI (l'unica che ho, su raspberry PI model B) e mi dice che la script.module.phate89 v1.0.1 necessita di prerequisiti ma non capisco quali, puoi aiutarmi?

Hello, which prerequisites does script.module.phate89 v1.0.1 need? I'd like to install in my raspberry PI model B with an old version of KODI (maybe 14 o 15, don't remember exactly)

Thank you in advance,
Francesco
The module requires Kodi v16 at least because it's the minimum version I could add to the repo. You can try to change this line:
https://github.com/phate89/script.module...don.xml#L4
And set version as 2.1.0 to see if it's enough
You need to do the same in the add-on..
Anyway if you can you should upgrade at least to v16 where the add-on is in the official repo and you get automatic upgrades
I get this when trying to use the add-on. Any thoughts?

Code:
16:54:32.172 T:140420659148544   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute '_base'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/ovidio/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/default.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.mediaset import Mediaset
                                              File "/home/ovidio/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/resources/lib/mediaset.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from phate89lib import rutils
                                              File "/home/ovidio/.kodi/addons/script.module.phate89/lib/phate89lib/rutils.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
                                              File "/home/ovidio/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/__init__.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                from .builder import builder_registry, ParserRejectedMarkup
                                              File "/home/ovidio/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/builder/__init__.py", line 311, in <module>
                                                from . import _html5lib
                                              File "/home/ovidio/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/builder/_html5lib.py", line 57, in <module>
                                                class TreeBuilderForHtml5lib(html5lib.treebuilders._base.TreeBuilder):
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_base'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
16:54:32.260 T:140421278105152   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.videomediaset/
16:54:32.261 T:140421278105152   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.videomediaset/) failed
@phate89 can you please check if there are any recent changes on mediaset website again?
I can't play any of the recent videos but I have no problem with the old ones.
Same thing happens on Kodi 16.1 and spmc 16.6.0.
Here is my debug log: http://paste.semperpax.com/ptmksjvxe
The last stream I tried to play was a playable stream.
I confirm the streams Do Not Start anymore ....
I hope it can be fixed .

Thanks for ur work Smile
Hi and Thank you your work help me to see Mediaset also abroad!
This is the log:

21:54:59 T:139827092391680 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:54:59 T:139827092391680 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:55:00 T:139827092391680 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pcinotv/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/default.py", line 232, in <module>
playMediaset(title, streamId, thumbs, desc)
File "/home/pcinotv/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/default.py", line 171, in playMediaset
if (url["mp4"] != ""): stream = url["mp4"]
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Just 2 days ago everything was working perfect Vers. 1.1.3 Kodi 14.2
If you also make available the Version for Kodi 14 and 15
Thank you a lot for this amazing software!
Same problem here
please look into and update
thank you in advance
https://github.com/phate89/plugin.video....v1.2.1.zip should fix the problem.. If you all confirm it I'll push it to repo
It works for me from Dallas,TX.
Thank you.
Max
works fine for me (italy) can see videos not working with 1.2.0
Thanks!
Yesterday I couldn't watch some programs with the 1.2.0. Now with this one 1.2.1 it just works. Thanks
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Play2