Bug? Changing library view after trailers windows
Hi guys,

i use "list information 2" as my default library view for movies. Whenever i enter "informations", then "trailers" and return afterwards to library view, the view has changed from "list information 2" to "list", even if kiosk mode is enabled.

Also, some settings reset from time to time or i need to enable options in the settings twice before they get stored (settings that force a skin reload). Using Rapier with Kodi 17 Beta 3 on macOS Sierra
Ok this seems to be a Kodi issue, as it happens with default skin also. Can a mod please move this thread to the correct forum?
(2016-10-08, 16:16)Maetrik Wrote: Hi guys,

i use "list information 2" as my default library view for movies. Whenever i enter "informations", then "trailers" and return afterwards to library view, the view has changed from "list information 2" to "list", even if kiosk mode is enabled.

Hi Maetrik.

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue.

I know what's causing this and will fix it as soon as possible.

(2016-10-08, 16:16)Maetrik Wrote: Also, some settings reset from time to time or i need to enable options in the settings twice before they get stored (settings that force a skin reload). Using Rapier with Kodi 17 Beta 3 on macOS Sierra

That's not skin related, but related to Kodi instead.

I know there were some issues writing skin settings in earlier versions of Kodi Krypton nightlies, but I thought they were fixed by now.

You could post this issue elsewhere in these forums.
(2016-10-09, 12:46)Maetrik Wrote: Ok this seems to be a Kodi issue, as it happens with default skin also. Can a mod please move this thread to the correct forum?

Does the issue with the view types happen with Estuary as well?

Could you please try other Kodi 17 skins as well to test it?
Yes, it happens to Estuary as well. I also tried Amber and Aeon Nox, but both do not have an option to do a lookup for trailers at TMDB so it did not happen
Ok, then it might not be a skin issue.

I'll investigate it further Smile

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug? Changing library view after trailers windows0