Highlight EPG Timeslot for Timers
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to highlight a time slot on the Kodi EPG when a timer or recording is setup for that particular time slot. I have seen this done in NextPVR and thought it would be a great feature in Kodi for picking out timers easily when going through the EPG or looking for possible conflicts. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, if someone can walk me through this that would be awesome as well as I have experience in programming and XML config files. An example of what I am talking about is in the link below. Thank you in advance.

http://core0.staticworld.net/images/arti...-large.jpg

I also posted this in enhancement requests as I was not sure which was the correct place.
You can do this. The skin file that contains the information is MyPVRGuide.xml. Generally an icon is shown for the entry that has a Timer scheduled, but you could replace the XML that puts an image in the Item with one that changes the Item's background, as is normally done to show genre colors ...
So doing that will make it look like the screen shot I included the link for which highlights the channel instead of an icon and the time slot at the top?
(2016-10-08, 23:10)rpcameron Wrote: You can do this. The skin file that contains the information is MyPVRGuide.xml. Generally an icon is shown for the entry that has a Timer scheduled, but you could replace the XML that puts an image in the Item with one that changes the Item's background, as is normally done to show genre colors ...

So doing that will make it look like the screen shot I included the link for which highlights the channel instead of an icon and the time slot at the top?
(2016-10-09, 00:04)paulofcorinth Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 23:10)rpcameron Wrote: You can do this. The skin file that contains the information is MyPVRGuide.xml. Generally an icon is shown for the entry that has a Timer scheduled, but you could replace the XML that puts an image in the Item with one that changes the Item's background, as is normally done to show genre colors ...

Correct. (Although the highlight will not include the "ruler" at the top, which is what Kodi calls the bit at the top of the EPG with the times; only the block for the show itself will change.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Highlight EPG Timeslot for Timers0