Solved My Reply was deleted? update for another post
I Stand By what i Wrote at the Bottom and the 3 Repo Thread, But i see No Reason to add more fuel onto the fire, because i see different Comments popping up About Rob's Ban Which i Still Think Was made hasty and in the heat of the Battle, and should be Revoked nothing wrong with admitting it was made hasty, or i could be complexly Wrong (not the 1 time or last time) And Ronie did find serious Issue's with Rob's No NO as it is now. Then i would really feel like a Jackass (Won't be the first time or Last) And i feel that i have expressed my views and opinion so let us take a step back and let the issue be resolved internally a Message in the news forum can then be posted in a week if Ronie's Call was correct or not. So ill stop posting in her and let my thread go with the flow and we can move one And I Hope we will see Rob Back on the Forum Thank You
Follow up on thread that was closed while i was typing my damn long post at the bottom

Since i am unable to find any information about who to ask about why my Reply in a thread was deleted i will post it here.
I made some criticizing remarks about how lately i see a lot of Kodi Staff being bullying and expressing joy in some people's trouble if they ask about the no no addons, and i know see my reply has been deleted i find that in very bad taste from Kodi, because this forum has some problems with the "Staff" not being mature enough, they properly have the Kodi experience to help but some really lack the experience with being a "Mod" i have run a forum on the Z boards so i know i can be difficult sometimes but my reply was not disrespect full to the "staff" i just pointed out the lack of experience some kodi staff members lack.

But it seems questioning some kodi staff's "matureness" is also a no no word i find that really sad that questioning some "mod's" behavior and i matureness is being handled by deleting any post criticizing your staff because you really need to set some rules for the way some staff "Mod" Reply and reply's like i I Really like you have problems with your addons you deserve it are not the way to conduct yourself.

I hope some other members see this post before it gets the knife, and also starts questioning the behavior of some "Mod's" because it is simply a very unprofessional way to run a forum and you know better or should at least.
I read the forum posting rules again just to make sure my reply that was deleted did not break the rules and it did not do so.
So and explanation would be nice and do not say it was because i replied in a thread where a member asked about the No No's because then i really thing Kodi needs an "Adult" to supervise no offense

I hope someone has a chance to read this before it get X i hope it does not because is a serious questioning to the way your "staff" should act and perform in this forum i mean they represent you, and comments like feeling joy about problems with the no no's really should never be posted very "childish"

Thank you
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Let me assure you that what we express isn't joy "in some people's trouble if they ask about the no no addons".
It's frustration. It clearly sends the message "I couldn't care less about the rules. I didn't even read them!"

As for the rest, no comments. Your perception is just that, yours.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@kimkl it is unusual for a post to be deleted rather than just being sent to the bin (where it is still readable). Quite why that happened in this case is unclear. Certainly we allow people to post constructively if they find fault with the Team or Mods, but such posts are rare, usually they tend to be rude in themselves, which may lead to moderation.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Could you supply more details of exactly which thread the post was in, and when it was made?

Everything done using moderator powers here is logged. I've had a look through the log and can't see anything, but having the above information will help to ensure I've not missed something.

As the others have said, with a very few specific exceptions (almost exclusively relating to spam posts/threads) we do not delete anything here directly, but use the garbage bin section where posts/threads are kept for a period of time before being removed. This is specifically because once a thread/post is deleted it cannot (easily) be restored again, so we use that method in case mistakes are made that need to be reversed and corrected.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Wow i must say i am totally stunned did not expect to get reply's from 3 Kodi Members but i am Glad to see you took my Question about "Staff" Code of Conduct Serious, And Darren i have been looking like Crazy for the Thread but Cannot find it, i used every search possible and i had just cleared my history in FF before i came to the Forum to see if i had an reply in the no no thread. But no luck you have properly also done a search using my username and seen that only 1 topic came up that i replied to some months ago.

But i am very Surprised in a good way at the responds to my Thread here, i expected fire and brimstone but i see i was mistaking thinking that the kodi forum only had let us say inexperienced young "Mods" i stand corrected its a shame i can't find the thread because my whole basis for starting this thread was an reply one of your staff members wrote saying he was glad glad the member had trouble getting the no no's to work, that remark really P... me off i know being a Forum Mod can be frustrating sometimes i ran a forum on the Zboards so i know a little about the frustration but making a remark like He was glad that the member could not get his no no working is totally unacceptable to post when he as a kodi member represents Kodi.

But i want to thank you for replying in a mature fashion makes me very happy to see, and i consider my question answered as h.udo wrote its not joy but frustration so thank you for your reply's and keep up the good work i love beta 3 very nice to see kodi isn't standing still in the year 2016 but going forward with all the best stuff a "Real" Media Center should have
So keep up your excellent work and good call to get rid of the no no's i totally support that cheers m8's
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Banned add-ons
OP, I have encountered a situation where I thought I'd posted a reply, but it had only come up as a "preview" which I needed to "post again". Perhaps your reply didn't make it to the forum in the same way that mine didn't.
there's a possibility the user who started the thread deleted his post.
then the whole thread will be gone as a result.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I didn't think you could do that once a second post had been made in the thread? At least with a user level account anyway. But it's been a while since I only had simple user priv's so I may be remembering wrongly.

But post (and in the above thread) deletion by anybody (team member, moderator or general standard user account) is actually all logged in the moderator logs (as deleting your own post is counted as a moderator action, and all users have the power to edit/delete their own posts) so if the title of the thread can be recalled and given then that can be checked too if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-10-12, 04:21)bilgepump Wrote: OP, I have encountered a situation where I thought I'd posted a reply, but it had only come up as a "preview" which I needed to "post again". Perhaps your reply didn't make it to the forum in the same way that mine didn't.
That just happened so i think you could be right my reply here had to get clicked twice so if that is the case i apologize to the "Staff" for wasting there time chasing shadows, how ever my Code of conduct question stands, and has been answered to my satisfaction.

Again i Apologize if i have wasted the "staff" time, by sending them on a wild goose chase that was never my attention.
So i will be more aware next time and not waste the kodi staff time we all got jobs on the side so my so called deleted post which was properly never posted, took time away from members with "Real" problems i am sorry Darren if this is the case and i wasted your time having you look for a reply that might never made it into print.
But i am still very glad you took my "staff" Code of Conduct thread serious and the fact that 3 Respected Kodi Members replied have assured me that you do not tolerate the kodi members remark in the forum thread that he was Glad the member had trouble with his no no.

So i consider this matter closed and will try not to stick my nose out to far, and make threads about deleted reply's which was properly my own doing.
Again Darren if i wasted your time i am sorry about that was not my intention but thank you for spending your time looking for my Fantom Reply

And thx for the Beta3 i still enjoy it and the bugs that comes with it
And thanks also to the other 2 Kodi members who took time to investigate the matter i still hope you find the thread so you can see the Remark by a Kodi Member and perhaps have him or her read you code of conduct twice and keep remarks like that in the office and not post it

As to his experience i have no doubts he is qualified he just needs to work on his "Table manners" we all make mistakes and are entitled to at least 1 before action is taken.
So thank you all for the help looking for my Fantom Reply i believe as the member wrote it never made it past Preview.
Thank you all matter is closed for my sake
Banned add-ons
thx! i'll mark this thread as solved then.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thread marked solved.
Darren i tried sending you a message but seems my status is not high enough i found the Thread, and my fantom reply was not there.
Also i made a mistake the bad comment was not made by a kodi member but a super user lets call him that the kodi staff member i accused is in fact a senior kodi member so i really am sorry for making accusation about kodi staff being rude that was not the case the senior kodi member just happend to have made a helpful reply just above the "super users" Remark infact the kodi senior member i read through all his post and there are a lot is VERY professional and helpful but also firm so i am sorry for making unfounded accusation and i hope this will not reflect badly on my "online Character" i always try to be truthful.
I have donated 50$ as a "bribe for making you all jump,
I made a BIG blunder WILL not happen again.
I am very sorry about that also because the senior member turned out to be very polite but firm
Sorry
Banned add-ons
Good on you for correcting yourself, not everyone chooses to do so!
@kimkl no problem, glad it's clear for everyone. We like to confirm that something hasn't gone wrong either with the board itself or user accounts on it, plus of course to listen to any issues that may arise..

It's not the first time I've heard of that mistake being made, and it's entirely understandable. I doubt it will be the last time either.

Being able to post private messages is limited to users with more than 10 posts as an anti spam measure, just to answer the other point. And as @Atreyu says, thank you for the explanation, and I hope you continue to contribute here.

Kodi Blog Posts
Well the thread in 3 party repo was closed while i was writing so using this one to explain myself

Well i think i to apologize to Ronie for calling him an idiot the deal is in Denmark we use that word to but has a different meaning and is not meant to be insulting,
We would say to a m8 if he did something like dropped a glass or spilled his beer
Don't you feel like an idiot know or just idiot
I even say that to my Mom if she does something like close a door but forgot to move her hand quick enough or fingers yea we are cruel us danes
But its our way
I think i saw Ronie was from the UK and i once told a joke in a forum (UK) you know the US word for bad language cursing well the US slang word for cursing
Which i will not write her HAS A complete different meaning in the UK so i had a lot to explain Smile
So Ronie its not meant as an insult more like Get your Head straight hmm no another bad translation
Its meant as i thought you were a great guy from the way you help user then i saw the other stuff and thought what an idiot
Meaning ur not to blame solo ur fellow staff also is to blame because they "I think" they know which buttons to Push to get you fired up i hope this translate to UK English

I am not writing this because of fear of getting banned DO NOT be fooled by my many apologize in my thread where i accused a "staff" of harassing a member and then found out it was the member above the staff member who made the "idiotic" remark
ofc i meant what i said i was sorry putting Darren to work trying to find something which never made it to print.

I Mean Ronie should ofc not just lay down and let people kick him in the bal.. woops where it would hurt i mean keep it in the Family
Because it really creates a bad mood the constant smear
So i would also react like any other if i was insulted and some think because i say i am sorry a lot or apologize a lot i am an easy target they only make that mistake once.

Like your former "Staff member Ned who had an issue with someone no need to point fingers we know who well as you properly know he has OCD and ADD
Well i have ADHD and A VERY BAD TEMPER i need to watch constantly and not let things get to me or let people "push my buttons" because if i get in a fight i don't stop until the person stops moving thats bad so i joke a lot tell small stories and not let things get to me and like "Ned" i have terrible spelling so what good is an IQ over 115 when you can't spell properly Big Grin
And i have a tendency to over explain and forget my point i was trying to make Smile ooh right as i said this is not because i am concerned about Ronie or martin clicking the MOD CP click BAN!! that mother fuck... no its because i thought my choice of words needed better explanation.

And i also wanted to clarify that just because i think Ronie is an "Idiot" for letting you guys push his buttons and then Ban Rob which i really do not get why has not been revoked "ofc there might be more to it"
Ronie is very good at helping members when they are willing to abide and deliver a debug log if not well feel my Wrath that goes for the rest of you guys to i read post from midnight until 05.00 and had anyone treated me the same way like i saw in some post that goes for the "CHEF" to i saw a post from 2013 and no need to write it but i would not have taken kindly but lets not start pulling stuff from years ago
Damn how the heck did this post get so long ohh yea over explaining and my small stories well to sum up
PLAY NICE or get it over next time you meet and fight it out yes i know not very political correct to say BUT it Works
Last note Not All Kodi Staff need there mouth washed with soap but it would be unfair of me to single "Staff members" out who i think you could all learn from

Know i am done and hoping we can get back to a good mood in the forum
you do not have love each other or agree with other staff choices this is not a hippie camp from 1970 where we sit around the camp fire singing cumpa ya my lord cumba ya
Woops sorry if any Hippies feel offended by my little line
To that i will just say
GET A HAIRCUT Big Grin
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Reply was deleted? update for another post0