No more 'clean library'
Running jarvis 16.1 and all of a sudden I no longer have the option to clean the library. This seems to have happened last night, since the day before i could clean it without a problem.

I know it's probably just some setting I messed up but it's rather annoying.

I re-installed (over the top of existing install, and nothing changed.

Is there anything else I can do or do i have to completely clean re-install
unRAID 6.6.6 Pro 64TB AZZA Helios 910, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H/ Intel i5-4460, 16GB G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 1833, EVGA 1050G Supernova PS, 4 x iStarUSA BPN-DE350SS Cages, 2 x SUPERMICRO 8-Port Controllers, 2 x WD 4TB (PARITY 1&2), 10 x WD 4TB (ARRAY), 6 x WD 3TB (ARRAY), 3 x WD 2TB (ARRAY), 1 x EVO 240GB SSD (CACHE), 1 x CRUZER FIT, AVR-x3400H, LG-UBK80, QLED 6f
change the settings level higher than "standard" in the settings section
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Did that, they have always and still are on expert.

Did another clean reinstall (windows as well) today and clean library is there, but it only functions to 11% then locks the whole system up.

Nothing shows in the logs at all, and there was a conflict in the server library that I fixed but it is still doing the same thing Sad

Any thing else I can do?
unRAID 6.6.6 Pro 64TB AZZA Helios 910, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H/ Intel i5-4460, 16GB G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 1833, EVGA 1050G Supernova PS, 4 x iStarUSA BPN-DE350SS Cages, 2 x SUPERMICRO 8-Port Controllers, 2 x WD 4TB (PARITY 1&2), 10 x WD 4TB (ARRAY), 6 x WD 3TB (ARRAY), 3 x WD 2TB (ARRAY), 1 x EVO 240GB SSD (CACHE), 1 x CRUZER FIT, AVR-x3400H, LG-UBK80, QLED 6f
Why not try this one, seems to clean-up tardy cleaning processes. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272112, if that fails then a proper debug log while cleaning, posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked back to this thread would go a long way to providing clues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No more 'clean library'0