Storing metadata in the movie folder
Hi. How do I set the metadata location to each individual movie folder? This way Kodi doesn't have to re-download the metadata if the system is changed or re-installed etc. (I have a lot of movies).
this could be an option:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_libr...rate_files
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Yeah just read that article. One issue though, on my OSMC, there is no "export library" option :\
Use a third party media manager to create all the .nfo files for you. Then tell Kodi to just scrape local info only.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
I guess that would do if there are no other options. How come I can chose the default storage directy of the metadata to the actual content folder? Wouldn't that be rather trivial? It does it just fine with the subtitles that it downloads Smile
(2016-10-19, 08:06)Plecto Wrote: Yeah just read that article. One issue though, on my OSMC, there is no "export library" option :\

Try this:

Go to Setting -> Videos

Change your Settings Level to Advanced

It should appear at the bottom of the library screen
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2016-10-19, 08:13)black_eagle Wrote: Use a third party media manager to create all the .nfo files for you. Then tell Kodi to just scrape local info only.

Such as?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Ember Smile

Link in my sig

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Storing metadata in the movie folder0