Win Keyboard File not working after Windows Update
After a Windows 10 update last week, my UserData keyboard file isn't being loaded/used.

I'm using a MCE Remote. Standard buttons work - just none of my remaps.

I can't see any errors in the log file.

Has anyone else seen this happen?
The updates screwed a lot of stuff for me, including the remote settings. Did you keep a copy of your keyboard.xml file? Re-copying mine back into &appdata%/kodi etc worked for me.
The keyboard.xml file is still there and looks untouched. I was concerned that perhaps the local User had been messed around with, but Kodi saves the log in the correct place so I assume that's fine.

Perhaps I'll try saving the keyboard.xml file and then rebuilding it via the MCERemote Addon.

After the update, the only other thing that had changed was a setting to the Intel Graphics Driver which made the screen look over exposed.
Could it be a cache problem? The MCE remote addon doesnt seem to work any more btw.

These latest win10 updates have been a royal PITA. Ever since the latest round my setup keeps dropping its audio every time i stop a video stream. Im at the point where im thinking of ditching kodi altogether and going back to mediaportal as i cant find a solution anywhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard File not working after Windows Update0