Home Background Images Random View?
Hi All,

Trying to tweak a skin (to learn more about things). I'm wondering if it's possible to have the Home background images randomised? - (so the same image doesn't always appear on the focused button)

The wiki has an example of a "Random" expression, but I couldn't get it to work. Does it matter where the expression resides in the string?

Also, a post from JM said the software initiates the "random" order first - so I was wondering if this is the case, then perhaps XBMC always loads the same first image, then kicks them out in a random orderHuh

(I'm surprised this hasn't been asked before - probably has but I couldn't find it).

Thx in advance
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Check out the multiimage control in the wiki
Hey, thx for the reply. This is weird! I tried to sort this several times, then last night gave it another go and it worked first time. Don't figure. Maybe the skins are possessed?

Same thing with trying to extend the "busydialog" with an advanced setting. Can't get it to work and can't figure why. Quantum theory is right....spooky action at a distance Oo
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Background Images Random View?0