Kodis own nfs settings under Android
Dear All,

For the purpose of wirelessly streaming 180/SBS to my VR viewer app, I´ve compiled a kernel for my LG G3 with cifs and nfs support. For 1080p movies, this work great on my 150 mpbs wifi, but the VR files, that are 15kps, things start to break up and after some minutes they hang.
So I decided to try with Kodi that´s got its own implementation of NFS and CIFS, and things are much better there - just a bit of stuttering. I´ve tried fiddling alot with the paramters, different Rsizes and Wsizes, UDP, TCP etc., but I got nowhere close to results of Kodi.
Kodi cannot be used for VR movies, since it´s got no headtracking so unfortunately I can´t just start using Kodi instead.
I´d like to know though which parameters Kodi uses for mounting Nfs, perhaps I can mimic this and improve my streaming.
I´ve tried logcat and dmesg to see if there´s anything there showing but nope.

Does anyone know this?

Thanks!

PS: Damnit, I was setting the rsize etc for a share mounted on a computer where I on the server side had not changed the default 8192 to 32768. Now I see a huge improvement in performance! Still would like to know values used by kodi, just for inspiration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodis own nfs settings under Android0