Android Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android 5.1 TV Box Amlogic S905 Will Not BOOT
TV Box will not boot, stuck at M9S-PRO screen. If I hold down the reset button (located inside SPDIF plug) the box will go to android character and in bottom left state formatting cache. About 2 minutes later will start giving messages of E: formatting cache failure.
Supplier has emailed me a zip that is supposed to have a recovery OS put the instructions are not clear enough on how to get the box to boot to get to the recovery.
Following is screen shot of the booting and the instructions the supplier sent me. Please help with getting this box back to booting. I have not attempted to root this box.

I have posted on freaktab, no response yet.
Thread moved to hardware.

We are nothing to do with the hardware or the seller, but if you're lucky someone might be able to offer advice. But this isn't or area.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
try UN plunging it wait a couple minutes plug it back that clears its brains
Think you can "Do-cooler" Wink and install LibreELEC, or if Android is preferred, get WeTek Hub or Minix U1Smile.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Hi, CasperUSA
Please help me ?

Android - Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android 5.1 TV Box Amlogic S905 Will Not BOOT

m9s_ota_20160805_1022.zip

I need a file
Please sending mail
[email protected]

Thank you...
Looks like they have given you bad instructions, those instruction are fine providing you can actually boot up into the android OS and use the update and backup app... But it looks like you cant boot into android...

you may need to get the original stock firmware for your device and try flashing it using a PC and USB male - male cable and Amlogic burning tool software.

Or you could try copying the firmware zipfile to a MicroSD card or USB flash drive if your box supports USB boot, then power it up with the SD card or USB drive inserted and press the pinhole under the box while you boot with a pin or toothpick, this should boot you into android recovery where you can choose to flash the firmware file from the SD Card/USB drive. Sometimes you need to make sure the zipflile is named update.zip .
Hey,

I am really interested in the updated firmware for the M9S-PRO TV box. I am a bit disappointed in this sense with this device.

How did you get that file? When you say "supplier", do you mean "Docooler"?

Did you fix your problem?

Willing to read your experience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android 5.1 TV Box Amlogic S905 Will Not BOOT0