WTH is Varan-TV and why does every TV Show default to it when added to Library?
Topic says it all.

Every time I add my TV Show directory to Kodi, (and this happens with each Kodi version) the TVDB scan determines every TV Show folder is Varan-TV.
It creates one folder called "Varan-TV", and places every episode from several different shows (each stored in their own directory, with season folders) into that one folder.
The file list shows each Show directory correctly.

Only solution is to delete the Varan-TV from the library, and add each Show's directory separately from the file list by highlighting it and use the keyboard shortcut "I".
Then the scan works correctly.
my guess is incorrect local NFO's
My guess is incorrect naming.

Why don't you give us some screenshots of your folder structure as well as how you add the source when it goes wrong?
Big Grin 
Will Do.
First there are no nfo files.

I add the folder the same way I do the Movie folders....
Video--->Files--->Add Videos--->Browse--->Select my TV Folder--->OK--->OK--->Select Folder Contains TV Shows--->TVDB--->Selected Folder Contains a Single Show is Off--->OK--->and then it scrapes.

I have a sneaky suspicion I may have had turned on "Selected Folder Contains a Single Show", by interpreting "Selected" as "Each".

Yep that may have been the issue...I just removed each show from library, removed source, cleaned database and started over.
This time they scraped correctly. I also deleted my Userdata folder last night, to start clean, so that may have helped.

I guess we can mark this one solved...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WTH is Varan-TV and why does every TV Show default to it when added to Library?0