Round icon can't be removed from right side of screen
Photo 
I have Kodi installed on my Nvidia shield TV it's the normal build it's up to date. I started Kodi today and noticed there was this little round icon on the right hand side of the screen that won't go way I've rest all of my settings short of doing a fresh install and it's still there even after I turn off Kodi the icon shows in my Shields home screen any help is much appreciated.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=297362
Moanbag is in da place!
Thumbs Up 
Hi, so I couldn't find a correct answer on how to fix this but I've managed to find the solution myself.

The mistyrious round icon is a floating widget from ES File Explorer, all you need to do is disable it:

ES File Explorer -> Settings -> Logger floating widget settings -> untick "Enable logger floating widget"

Enjoy Big Grin
THANK YOU! ESExplorer used to be really nice back when... has turned into something overly cute and *helpful* miss the old days when it was JUST a useful file management tool!

Sent from my SM-G920V
Uninstall it altogether. Beside spamming, I heard it also calls China behind your back...
Found this on another forum, seems like ES Explorer setting:

I had the same icon silently getting on my nerves. I eventually traced it back to ES Explorer. Its a notification symbol of sorts that logs certain files/ addons. It apoarently for use on mobiles where it can simply be pressed to reveal the notification. To remove it from your firestick/ tv screen. Open Es, click on and open the logger folder which is along with all the other folder icons that are on the front page. Give it a little time fir the logs to appear Then go right down to the bottom panel and press clear. I've only been using it for a couple of days trying to find the best build for kodi on my firestick and im not computor literate at all so i cant guide you through it in technical terms too much but once cleared a dialogue box appeared with three options and one open option with the symbol, 2 of the options were hi lighted, i un checked them and the symbal just disapeard. I then re ticked the middle option and i have'nt seen it.
Even better, get rid of ES Explorer as it's junk these days and is capable of some dodgy stuff.
Agreed, worst, Adware, Bloatware, Spyware App on the Playstore these days - use X-Plore instead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Round icon can't be removed from right side of screen0