Android how to add online repo in the file manager in titan skin ?
I just started to play with the titan skin but i can not find how to add the external link or url to the file manger how to we do this in the titan skin ??
Like in every other skin (it's kodi controlled, not skin controlled): By using the File manager.
so you mean i have to go back to the kodi orginal skin to use the file manager ?
No, just launch filemanager in Titan skin... Its in the submenu of settings by default (but you can change that)
i dont see it in there i an in setting and see know file manager ?
also i have a few wigets that keep coming up what problem like some of the adulte addons every time i startup kodi it comes up on the screen for me to enter or exit how can i correct this on the skin or wiget ?
(2016-12-02, 18:50)peterbl Wrote: i dont see it in there i an in setting and see know file manager ?

Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> Add --> Choose Common --> Select FileManager

Now you'll have a filemanager shortcut on your homescreen.
(2016-12-02, 18:52)peterbl Wrote: also i have a few wigets that keep coming up what problem like some of the adulte addons every time i startup kodi it comes up on the screen for me to enter or exit how can i correct this on the skin or wiget ?

In that case you should remove that addon as a widget as it clearly doesn't support to be added as widget. Or maybe the addon has some setting to configure wether it shows that message.
ok thanks for the help the only time is i used the widget to bring up all the addons on my build is there any way of removing just the addons that creat problem for example i used a menu shortcut on the home screen to link to all the addons on my build and then set the widset to all addons on the build but can i remove only the addons that are creating problem on the widget ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to add online repo in the file manager in titan skin ?0