Widgets pointing to add ons with pagination
Hi all

I'm currently trying to set up this skin but the widget isn't working like I want it to.

If I point the widget to an addon it looks great on my home screen with its thumbnails. However scrolling to the bottom and clicking next page ends up opening the app rather than going to the next page as the widget (if that makes sense)

Is it possible to have widgets pointing to addons with paging on the home screen without it going into the app itself? Are there any skins at all which can achieve this?

Thanks!
If you install superfavorites and create a superfolder with that addons you got it, then you only have to create a widget with the superfolder link

Saludos, J
Widgets don't support paging. `so, no you can't achieve what you want. Besides, widgets are meant to only show a limited amounf of items (the ones that you might need the most).
If you want it all, you should browse the library / addon.
(2016-11-25, 20:59)marcelveldt Wrote: Widgets don't support paging. `so, no you can't achieve what you want. Besides, widgets are meant to only show a limited amounf of items (the ones that you might need the most).
If you want it all, you should browse the library / addon.

Thought so. Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets pointing to add ons with pagination0