Master Lock: Add "Queue only" for Playlist
It would be nice to have a feature where the user cannot interrupt the current playlist. If there isn't anything currently playing, a user should be able to begin a new playlist and play the first track, but if there is >= 1 track in the playlist, the user should not be able to interrupt it without the master lock code. I suppose this option should appear in the Master Lock Settings area. This would be ideal at parties, where drunk people wanna hear their stuff NOW. If I could stop them in this manner, it would be ideal. Thanks.
I like this idea.. Could you do it maybe with a second profile that has a different Keymap.xml that would have nothing mapped to play and the select button set to enqueue? Could also remove access to context menus..

Never tried it, was just a thought Smile
problem with that is you wouldn't be able to browse through folders and such, no select button to open a folder.
So basically you need a screen like the playlist creator that allows you to just add and view what's on the current playlist.

That would be cool
Just wanted to give this a bump to see if anyone else thinks this might be a good feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Master Lock: Add "Queue only" for Playlist0