Android nvidia sheld external hard drive
having issues with saving movies to my external drives, i plug them in and can see them in the sheild settings, but i have too set them up as internal storage for kodi to save to them, I have both a 2tb hard drive and 128gb micro sd card conected to my sheild and both need to be set up as internal storage for kodi to save to the directories i set up for them. is there any way to get kodi to save to them as external storage?
Where are your movies coming from?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
This sounds like you might be going into the Banned-addons (wiki) territory.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you the general statement that the only place that apps can write to external drives (non-adopted) is to the app folder on the drive. This is a Android limitation and the only way that an app can have full access to an external drive is ask for permission, which Kodi does not.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nvidia sheld external hard drive0