Kodi 17 - Pellucid

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
thedeadman Offline
Skilled Skinner
@NobEef - thanks! Yep, maximinimalism was one of mine.
@loggio - i'm not keen to separate liveTV out just yet, but will consider it in the future.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments recently, they mean a lot to me.

There's a fix for the file browsing problem on my Github now.

If you want to edit manually, open file 1080i/Includes.xml:

Find and replace lines "<expression name="isVideoList">..</expression>" with

Code:
<expression name="isVideoList">!Substring(container.folderpath,videodb://) | container.content(files) | isempty(container.content) | container.content(playlists) | container.content(addons)</expression>

and "<expression name="isMusicList">..</expression>" with

Code:
<expression name="isMusicList">!Substring(container.folderpath,musicdb://) | Substring(container.foldername,Files) | container.content(files) | container.content(addons) | [container.content(playlists) + !Substring(Container.folderpath,special://profile/playlists)] | Substring(Container.folderpath,plugin://)</expression>

That should do the trick. Please report any problems found.
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-11 14:49 by thedeadman.)
find quote
loggio Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-04-11 14:49)thedeadman Wrote:  @loggio - i'm not keen to separate liveTV out just yet, but will consider it in the future.

No worries. Just thought that it's really its own entity and didn't really belong inside any other menus... It just made the navigation a little unpredictable and felt off.

Also, you're missing the OSD channel dialog so you can't bring up a channel list while in fullscreen and also when watching live tv, if "confirm channel switch by pressing ok" is set to on, or "delay channel switch" is set, then pressing up or down when watching live tv in fullscreen should show the OSD Info dialog so that you can see what channels your cycling through.

However, this would require a new OSDInfo design, because the current OSDInfo dialog shows up on the right and focuses on the play/pause controls so pressing up does nothing on the first press, and pressing down takes you to the subtitle controls.

At the moment, if watching live tv in pellucid there's no visual way of changing the channel in fullscreen as one can not see what channel they're changing to.

Thanks for your response!

Happy skinning
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-12 17:59 by loggio.)
find quote
thedeadman Offline
Skilled Skinner
V1.2.2 now available on Github, Kodi repo to follow.

@Loggio: Thanks for your comments RE: the OSD channel dialog, i'll look into it for future versions.
find quote
Rich Pitchshift Offline
Installed this skin yesterday and think it's awesome, nice work.

I've run into a bug that has stopped me from using it for now. When opening the music addons Soundcloud or Mixcloud it does not display anything. I have it installed on Kodi 17 via OSMC on my Raspberry Pi 3.
find quote
thedeadman Offline
Skilled Skinner
Yep - that bug has been fixed in V1.2.2. You can update from my Github, or just wait a few days until it's released via the official repos.

Cheers!
find quote