Can't select widgets (Netflix v2)
(2016-12-09, 22:44)EvolutionXIII Wrote: When i create tv show widgets from the homescreen layout using the netflix layout v2 style, I can't click on them. Pressing enter does nothing but if I create a widget using configure shortcuts and switch to another layout like vertical layout homescreen for example, it works perfectly.

Edit: Just checked out a few more skins and almost all does this. It doesn't even matter if its my local library or stream.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause? I'm using kodi 17 beta 6 from the windows store and also on android.

(P.s) Would also like to point out that when using touch mode and windows 10 compact mode together, the menu and power button icons on the left are always visible.

iti had the same problem on krypton, could not select tv show widget on netflix2, i changed back to jarvis and working ok
This issue should be fixed in the current beta version of the skin.
Hello Marcel, any update on this? i have the beta installed and it still not working in jarvis, the old setup of widgets worked better thank this one

where you would have the side(left) menu and have Movie and TV Shows for example and if you scroll over them it would change the content on the right side
skin settings- configuer shortcuts - edit menu shortcuts so you can add a shortcut and have the option of 4 widgets
thanks
Should i not be using the titan skin that comes with krypton and rather be using the beta?
Any news on when this will get fixed? I love this skin but it has become unusable because once you set up the widgets and then go back to the home page it shows the info for the movie or tv show but when I click on them they do nothing. I had this working fine until I upgraded to v17.
Same issue here and I cannot create widgets from my favourites
Please switch to the BETA version of the skin if you want this fixed.
I will be pushing the new stable release this weekend.
Hi All,

I'm new here but thought I'd comment on some strange behavior that may be the result if a Titan update was pushed out. Myself and others who I've setup with Netflix v2 layout can no longer seem to Add widgets.

If we select Skin Settings > Homescreen Layout > Configure Widget Rows > Add and nothing happens.

I'm running Jarvis 16.1 with Titan 3.6.78

I'm also unable to see a favourites that used to be on my home screen. Also if I select Change Shortcut for any widgets I currently have I don't have a way to add favorites. I only see Video library, Music Library, Pictures and Addon.

I tried resetting the menu to defaults but didn't help and just blew away what widgets I had and now unable to add them back.

Appreciate any insight
A dependency of the skin was updated before the skin so some functions of the skin are now broken.
New version of the skin is on it's way to the repo but this can take a few days. Please be patient, it will be fixed asap.
Thanks a bunch for the quick reply

Much appreciated
You're welcome. Hopefully the update will be available soon.
In the meanwhile if you can't wait, you might consider switching to the beta version of the skin temporary
Any updates on this?
No, I'm afraid not. The update is still pending at the Kodi team
(2017-03-14, 00:52)marcelveldt Wrote: No, I'm afraid not. The update is still pending at the Kodi team

Could you let us know when te update is ready Smile
(2017-03-14, 22:23)Spinix Wrote: Could you let us know when te update is ready Smile

Offcourse, as soon as I have any news... It's still pending...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't select widgets (Netflix v2)0