Untertitel, die einzig den fremdsprachigen Text übersetzt zeigen?
Woher kann man eigentlich Untertitel kriegen (glaube, die kann Kodi automatisch laden), die einzig den fremdsprachigen Text übersetzt zeigen (also nicht den deutschen Text des gesamten Films)? Etwa für den Film "Tatsächlich... Liebe" (Love Actually (2003)), bei dem bei mir keine Untertitel zu sehen sind für die fremdsprachigen Szenen.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
Dies ist ein englischsprachiges Forum...

You're looking for forced subtitles. Most subtitles come in two forms: the ones that subtitle all dialogue, and the ones that only subtitle "the foreign bits" - so, you're after German-language, forced subtitles for your media. They're normally in the original rip or OTA broadcast, but they're also easy to drop out if you're re-encoding.

I don't think any of the subtitle addons differentiate ("go and look for forced only"), so you'd have to take a guess based on subtitle name?
Moved to subtitle addons.
Ah, very sorry, clicked the wrong link or so, thank you very much.

I had thought "forced subtitles" are the kind of subtitles which are "burned-in", cannot be switched off, so they are added somehow to the movie itself.

The subtitle files must be saved to the same folder like the film is, I assume. Do I have to rename the subtitle file to the same name the movie has (or does any name work), e.g.

Tatsächlich... Liebe (2003).avi
Tatsächlich... Liebe (2003).srt

And can I save the subtitle files in a sub folder of the movie folder, e.g. called "subs" so Kodi would automatically display it?

Many thanks, again
Wiki entry here: http://kodi.wiki/view/subtitles#Manually...itle_files

TL;DR - yes, as you've said - same folder, same name.

FWIW, forced subtitles make up a subtitle track that only appears when they're required (the foreign-language pieces); subtitles that are stuck there and can't be switched off are "burned in", as you say - these are now part of the image on screen rather than appearing over the top.
Alright, thank you very much, For the link also

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Untertitel, die einzig den fremdsprachigen Text übersetzt zeigen?0