[Heads-up] Skin pull requests
Exclamation 
we'd very much like to get rid of the addon mailing list for pull-requests...
but not without providing a just-as-easy replacement.

from now on you can create a git-hub issue here:
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-skins/issues
and enter the same details like you did when sending a pull-request by email.

(see: http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons#Issue_ticket)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey Ronie, also saw Martijn's announcement on the mailing list, this sounds great.

I'm busy working on some more image resource packs and I noticed that Issues is not activated on the resources repo. Any chance of enabling it?

Also, I created 2 image resource packs for the Countries node in Movies. I don't believe any have been created yet for countries, so I used "moviecountryicons" as the type. Is this correct, or should it be something else?

Thanks, as always!
(2016-12-15, 02:14)braz Wrote: Hey Ronie, also saw Martijn's announcement on the mailing list, this sounds great.

I'm busy working on some more image resource packs and I noticed that Issues is not activated on the resources repo. Any chance of enabling it?

thanx, that shouldn't be a problem.
i'll pass the message along to Martijn.

(2016-12-15, 02:14)braz Wrote: Also, I created 2 image resource packs for the Countries node in Movies. I don't believe any have been created yet for countries, so I used "moviecountryicons" as the type. Is this correct, or should it be something else?

sounds great, that'd be fine.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
This is great!

So are creating issues for skins preferred instead of regular PR's?
(2016-12-15, 10:40)Gade Wrote: This is great!

So are creating issues for skins preferred instead of regular PR's?

i you prefer to create a regular PR, that's ok too.
whichever is easiest for you.
Perfect! Smile
Glad to see some progress!
Good stuff!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Heads-up] Skin pull requests0