Kodi No Connection Issue on Mobile Internet
Hello I have Kodi running on my IPhone 7 and I've had it working perfectly fine for months. But yesterday the addons stopped working and so I uninstalled and installed again but when I added the addon it said there was no internet connection so I checked the setting and it does say there is no internet to check my connection. I checked it on Wifi and it works fine but not on my Mobile Internet anymore. I have TMobile Btw.
Call T-Mobile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-15, 21:26)Xavierrox55 Wrote: Hello I have Kodi running on my IPhone 7 and I've had it working perfectly fine for months. But yesterday the addons stopped working and so I uninstalled and installed again but when I added the addon it said there was no internet connection so I checked the setting and it does say there is no internet to check my connection. I checked it on Wifi and it works fine but not on my Mobile Internet anymore. I have TMobile Btw.

Have you contacted T-Mobile by any chance yet ? I'm having the same issue
Has there been a Fix to this issue yet?
I think the issue was peculiar to the original poster.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm having the same issue though so I was hoping that maybe they found a fix.
You have not given any useful info.

What device are you using to run kodi on?

What version of kodi?

Does the device otherwise have access to the internet? ie can you use your web browser etc.

What makes you think you don't have an internet connection?

Where is your debug log (wiki)?
(2017-01-18, 04:04)nickr Wrote: You have not given any useful info.

What device are you using to run kodi on?

What version of kodi?

Does the device otherwise have access to the internet? ie can you use your web browser etc.

What makes you think you don't have an internet connection?

Where is your debug log (wiki)?

I'm using an iPhone 7+ I have Kodi installed I believe it's 16.1 I have it side loaded.I have a working network connection on LTE with no issues. The only app not working is Kodi I've checked my network settings and it has permission. It won't load anything in Kodi and when I go to add sources or add and add-on it says that I have no network connection. I would say it has nothing to do with t-mobile because I have Kodi on my iPad which is also on T-Mobile but it has no problems when I try to use it.
In that case we need a debug log (wiki) of, say, trying to install an addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi No Connection Issue on Mobile Internet0