Aeon Nox for Krypton
Just wondering if we will be seeing the Aeon Nox skin in the near future for Krypton, or will we have to use one of the modded versions of it. When I was using 16.1 I set up the Aeon Nox skin the way I liked it and it did everything I wanted. Since I switched to Krypton I have had to use the default skin and it is ok but I would much rather have my Aeon Nox back.
Thanks
Aeon Nox is available for Krypton (and even nightlies (v18)).
It should be updated automatically if you update to Krypton (or install it from repo manually)
(2016-12-16, 16:32)BigNoid Wrote: Aeon Nox is available for Krypton (and even nightlies (v18)).
It should be updated automatically if you update to Krypton (or install it from repo manually)

BigNoid, my Krypton install was a fresh clean install. I started with 17 beta 5 and it would not let me download any different skins or add on's. The other day I downloaded the latest beta 6 nightly and was able to install most all of the add ons but I could not down load Aeon Nox. Tomorrow I will try again. If I cannot get it to install I will let you know.
thanks
BigNoid, I tried to install AeonNox again this morning and it would get to 97% and give me a message update failed. So I decided to restart the computer and still could not install it. I then downloaded the latest nightly and after installing it I was able to install AeonNox and run it. For now all is good and the wife is happy with Kodi again. She hated the new Estuary default skin, it is hard to read and is hard on our old eyes. We both think AeonNox is the best Kodi skin. Thanks for keeping it alive.
Ah right, there's a bug in beta6 that fails skin updates when the skin being updated is in use.
Install Krypton nightly
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-12-17, 18:04)Martijn Wrote: Install Krypton nightly

That worked for me this morning. It is great to have Aeon Nox back.
Hello everyone.

I have a real quick question and hoping someone can assist me with it. I made a build of my own using the Aeon Nox skin a while back. Using Super Favorites I created a bunch of folders that I made shortcuts for on the main interface. All was fine until I recently updated my Kodi to Krypton. Now, when I enter the main interface section that is a shortcut of a Super Favorites folder and attempt to exit back to the main interface it first takes me to the Super Favorites add-on where all of my folders are and I have to exit once more to get back to the main interface. On every Kodi version before 17 when I attempted to exit the main interface section I made of a Super Favorites folder it would automatically take me back to the main interface instead of into the Super Favorites add-on first.

Is there a way to have it take me back to the main interface when I attempt to exit a main interface section that is attached to a Super Favorites I made like before, rather then first take me into the Super Favorites add-on and require me to exit once more on Kodi 17?

Update: Correction, it occurs on every shortcut that is made on the main interface. When attempting to exit the shortcut it first takes you into its full add-on and then you need to exit the add-on to get back to the main interface. This wasn't occurring on previous versions of Kodi. Any help is appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox for Krypton0