Req Pop-up notifications modification?
Is there anyone knowledgeable enough about skinning who could create a quick mod for MQ7? I absolutely love this skin and would prefer to keep using it as my everyday Kodi skin, but I would really like a different style of notifications. The single line of text scrolling across the top of the screen, all capital letters, with no icon to show which script/service/app is sending the notification is not very useful.

I use the notification popups in Kodi constantly, for several different things. I have many different types of notifications forwarded automatically via Pushbullet, as well as SickRage, CouchPotato, etc.

Before I switched to MQ7, I was using Metropolis as my everyday Kodi skin, and although I find MQ7 to be greatly preferable in almost every way, I do like the notification popup format on Metropolis much better. It is a bigger popup, with a prominent icon and it fits across a few lines if need be, so that it doesn't have to scroll. How difficult would it be to replace the default notifications in MQ7 with something more like the ones in Metropolis?
Maybe I will look into seeing if I can figure out how to do this myself. It doesn't seem like it should be *that* complicated...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pop-up notifications modification?0