Guide Displaying Incorrect Channel Icons on Git
I switched over to the git version of Nox for Jarvis and now my channel icons display incorrectly in the guide on NPVR. This wasn't an issue in the repo version but there are other issues with they way I have things setup so I need to use git. Is there any simple way I can fix this? Maybe copying a file out of the repo version and pasting over one in git? It's driving the wife nuts so she's driving me nuts. I would rather not have to go channel by channel and fix them. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
If you are using git, make sure you checkout the correct branch for your Kodi version. Master is always for the latest nightlies, rest are in their respective branches.
Thanks for the reply. I double checked and I did the Jarvis branch installed. I reinstalled to be sure and there was no change. For "fun", I completely uninstalled/reinstalled Kodi deleting all user data, then downloaded and installed from the Jarvis branch again and the logos populate correctly now. Looks like I'll have to do the same on the other two boxes. What happened will remain a mystery but I have a fix so I'm okay with that.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guide Displaying Incorrect Channel Icons on Git0