Wrong CD Album Art
Hello,

I am having a problem with Album Art in the OSD & Info Panel when playing music.
Album art included in the ID3 tag is being shown in the lists of albums, but in the OSD/InfoPanel (while playing album fullscreen, beneith the screen)
the ID3 included art is shown, but within a second it fanishes and takes/shows a scraped (?) album art....

Being a CD collector, and very picky about album art this "frustrates" me a lot. Struggling with it for days already Confused

In example; When playing a promo-album, it shows the coverart for the promo-album (from ID3) for a second, and suddenly gets replaced by the album art of the released album, which I never included in the track.
Where can I find a setting, to force it to keep showing my ID3tag cover art, and not a "scraped" (?) one

In the images below, the big album art is the one from ID3 tag, the one in the Now-Playing OSD is the replaced/scraped wrong one.....
In the Now-Playing OSD (and in the Full-Screen InfoPanel) I would like to see the ID3tag image (same as big image)

I tried clearing the Kodi cache, after I did that the right cover art shows up again, but in seconds.... again the wrong one is being downloaded (?) and replaces my ID3 included cover art.

Wrong and Right (2 faces) album cover art

Wrong Album cover art
I'm having the exact same issue and have exhausted all options within the skin.... it's driving me nuts

It's also not just Music art it's video art too.

I'm running windows 10, kodi 17 beta 7, titan beta for krypton 3.7.41
Duplicate message removed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong CD Album Art0