A few questions
I have been looking for a skin like yours that allows me to customize the font size with very few issues. Kudos to having the font.xml readable by pointing to what the fonts are for. Most do not do this. I am absolutely not a coder, but I am learning and can get around in xml files with Notepad++

Would totally dig if your stars/rating was colored like Aeon MQ 7.
Is it possible to color the "watched" circle by movies and tv shows/episodes? If so, where?
As I changed the font size the different clocks while playing are either having to scroll or too far on the edge of the screen to be seen well.
Time end and the current time would either like the box they are in to be expanded or have them moved outside of the box. Can you point me to the file to do this with?
Also, the time at the bottom that tells how long the video has been playing and the time left is unreadable. Do I change these in the dialogue seek bar.xml file? If so can you tell me the lines?
Any info would be extremely helpful and appreciated.
In the file "DialogSeekBar.xml" look for the label with the "OSDfont" font. Those are the labels you are asking for.

The circled is defined when using the "$VAR[Overlay]" expression. You need to add a properly formatted line with the "colordiffuse" keyword before every occurrance of the "$VAR[Overlay]" expression in order to color the circle.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few questions0