Localisation Settings
I am new to Ember and using version 1.4.7.2. I really like the programme which is much easier and more powerful to use than MyMovies although MyMovies has some strengths too.
I live in the UK where our film ratings are BBFC Film Classifications e.g. U, 12 12A, PG etc. etc. Ember uses MPAA ratings which are obviously US Based and don't cross relate.

I am trying to sort my films in ratings order so I can only offer to the grandchildren the ones suitable for their age. I have looked round the settings and can only choose English US or Debug. Are there any plans to include localisation settings so that scrapers insert the correct film rating for the country?

It could be this already exists and I don't know how to install it. I noticed when setting up the scraper defaults to TMDB rather than IMDB which I have now amended but this may have no relation to the issue.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Fozzie
The MPAA value is not dependent on Ember GUI language. MPAA is an "american only" rating. If you want use UK ratings you have to disable MPAA and enable Certification with filter UK and enable "Use certification for MPAA".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Localisation Settings0