Beta Sports Fixtures with addon and PVR stream playback
Exclamation 
(2017-01-09, 21:25)mac1202 Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 12:54)primaeval Wrote: Do the channels play ok in the normal Kodi TV section?

I just tried the TVHeadend HTSP Client on my Windows Jarvis Kodi with a LibreELEC TVHeadend backend and everything worked fine.

pm me a full log so I can find out more.

I find the problem, the addons invoke "pvr://channels/tv/All channels" to get the list of PVR channel but as I use the french localization the path is "pvr://channels/tv/Toutes les chaînes".
If I switch to US localization everything is working fine.

version 0.0.10
- non-english language pvr fix

Have a go with this non-Brexit version.
It should work as long as All Channels is always the first in the list.
I tried it in French and it worked for me.
Fixed, thank you.
What does the Alternative Play do?
(2017-01-09, 22:41)ed_davidson Wrote: What does the Alternative Play do?

It's the alternative streaming method from TV Guide Fullscreen.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2496411
Exclamation 
version 0.0.12
- channels menu

This will list all the Channels that have been seen in the Fixtures Listings with their Stream mappings.

If you map up the Channels to channels in my new Stream Searcher addon you can get it to do an addon stream search every time.
Export the channels from this addon in Settings \ Backup \ Export.
Import the channels in Stream Searcher in Channels \ Import Channels
Exclamation 
version 0.0.16
- Settings \ Stop After Autoplay

version 0.0.15
- basic AutoPlay (won't work on Kodi restart)
- Settings \ Hide Unplayable Matches

AutoPlay. Nothing fancy. It just sets a timer to start and stop the channel for the given match.

It won't set the timer again when Kodi restarts or changes Profile.

There is an option to not Stop after the match finishes in case it goes into extra time.
Sorry to bother you. I think this an absolutely fantastic addon. I'm just having one slight problem with it. I'm in the UK. so I go to search a sport fixture(no config) and it is coming up an hour in front. So I turn the settings to 00:00 and still same. I go to set it at -01:00 and it's putting it back 2 hours from start of original program! I put in my country code and do None and coming up with original error(1 hour in front) I do 00:00 same. And -01:00 will take it back 2 hours! Is this something you have experienced before at all??

This is an absolutely fantastic add on.
(2017-03-16, 07:49)Tonypa Wrote: Sorry to bother you. I think this an absolutely fantastic addon. I'm just having one slight problem with it. I'm in the UK. so I go to search a sport fixture(no config) and it is coming up an hour in front. So I turn the settings to 00:00 and still same. I go to set it at -01:00 and it's putting it back 2 hours from start of original program! I put in my country code and do None and coming up with original error(1 hour in front) I do 00:00 same. And -01:00 will take it back 2 hours! Is this something you have experienced before at all??

This is an absolutely fantastic add on.

Does the original web site get the time right when you use it in a browser?
http://www.getyourfixtures.com
No, not immediately. As soon as I went onto the site, it came up with an hour in front both on the clock and the fixtures. it was only when I changed my time zone to 00:00 Europe/London it then displayed the correct time of the clock and fixtures on the site.
(2017-03-16, 11:12)Tonypa Wrote: No, not immediately. As soon as I went onto the site, it came up with an hour in front both on the clock and the fixtures. it was only when I changed my time zone to 00:00 Europe/London it then displayed the correct time of the clock and fixtures on the site.

Try 0.0.21.
Finally got this set up - Awesome, as always!

- Is there a way to Auto-Play a specific network when clicking on a match? For instance, I always want to play the NBC Sports Local feed if available. Simplest way would maybe do something like Auto-Play last source for any given match..

- Would also be cool to have a link to say, 'View Favorite Team' - Set a favorite team(s) somewhere, and clicking this link will always play their game if available.
(2017-04-29, 07:14)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Finally got this set up - Awesome, as always!

- Is there a way to Auto-Play a specific network when clicking on a match? For instance, I always want to play the NBC Sports Local feed if available. Simplest way would maybe do something like Auto-Play last source for any given match..

- Would also be cool to have a link to say, 'View Favorite Team' - Set a favorite team(s) somewhere, and clicking this link will always play their game if available.

I'm not sure what you are asking for in the first question.

I could do a filter to hide channels that you can't play like the Hide Unwatchable Matches setting does for matches.
Then you could easily get to the right channel for your game. There might only be one or two choices.

I could setup a list of Searches if that helps. Then you could go straight to that.
What does it need to search for: Team, League, Sport, Date?
(2017-04-29, 07:47)primaeval Wrote: I'm not sure what you are asking for in the first question.

I could do a filter to hide channels that you can't play like the Hide Unwatchable Matches setting does for matches.
Then you could easily get to the right channel for your game. There might only be one or two choices.

I could setup a list of Searches if that helps. Then you could go straight to that.

List of Searches would be perfect for the second one - Team/Date would work perfectly for what I'm looking for (play the Giants game that's Today), but I could see value in all the ones you listed if they're easy to add.

For the first question, I think I was getting at some kind of 'auto-play event' option when the View is set to 'not Listed by Channels'. That way the event you're clicking on plays right away, without having to go to the additional menu to pick the channel. That would work really well if you have only one playable channel in the event. But then, if there were multiple channels playing the event, you'd have to somehow prioritize one network over another (Always play the NFL Network feed over the ESPN feed if both exist for an event).
(2017-04-29, 23:37)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 07:47)primaeval Wrote: I'm not sure what you are asking for in the first question.

List of Searches would be perfect for the second one - Team/Date would work perfectly for what I'm looking for (play the Giants game that's Today), but I could see value in all the ones you listed if they're easy to add.

For the first question, I think I was getting at some kind of 'auto-play event' option when the View is set to 'not Listed by Channels'. That way the event you're clicking on plays right away, without having to go to the additional menu to pick the channel. That would work really well if you have only one playable channel in the event. But then, if there were multiple channels playing the event, you'd have to somehow prioritize one network over another (Always play the NFL Network feed over the ESPN feed if both exist for an event).

I would rather not try to scrape too much from the getyourfixtures website at a time, just to be polite.
How many days ahead do you care about? Just today?

The rules could get too complicated to make an autoplay setting and it would hide the channel choosing list.
I'll do some experiments.
(2017-04-29, 23:37)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote:

version 0.0.23
- Search
- playable stations are at the top of the list now

See if this is good enough.

The Search does a regular expression search on the whole label that appears in the listings.
So you can do something like "man.*united.*premier" and it should find all the Manchester United games in the English Premier League.
It will only search Today and Tomorrow and uses the default list from getyourfixtures for all countries.

I've tweaked the Stations Listing so that the playable channels are at the top and should be quick to select.

I can't easily do an autoplay because the list of playable channels isn't available until you choose a match.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports Fixtures with addon and PVR stream playback1