• 5(current)
Release Omni 1.x for Krypton
(2017-02-20, 22:17)pepperoni Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 21:23)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 20:41)pepperoni Wrote: I Love your Skin, many thanks. I Like to view my Menu via "date added descending", this works in "Movies" but not on "TV Series". Tested on Kodi 17.0 Final.
Kodi determines what sort options are available, not the skin. Date added is not an option for TV Shows.

Yes, thanks for the reply. I`ve tested it with Estuary on Windows (as a cross check) and on Fire TV - With this Skin its possible to change the view to date added, switching to Omni - No "date added" available in TV Series...so its not really related to kodi i think...
Did some more investigating and changed some of Omni's code to match Estuary. So now you get a dialog box to choose the sort criteria.

But it looks like the issue has something to do with whether or not you are using a library:// or videodb:// path for your TV Shows menu item. In my limited testing, it looks like Date Added is available for videodb paths but not for library paths. Not sure if this is a bug or not...
(2017-02-20, 02:37)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 23:16)freche Wrote: First off I really like the skin, thanks for making it!

What would be the custom action to open up the submenu with enter?
Thanks! Don't think it is possible to display the submenu by clicking enter. It only works that way when the main and sub menus are combined, but that wouldn't make sense with this skin.

Got it working by setting Change Action to SetFocus(9010,0) on one of my main menu shortcuts, now enter does the same as left key for that shortcut (display submenu).
Hi. This may not be the right place to ask the question however how do I change the provider of the lyrics in culyrics with this skin?
(2017-02-23, 10:02)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi. This may not be the right place to ask the question however how do I change the provider of the lyrics in culyrics with this skin?
I'm guessing you would do that in the lyric addon's settings dialog.
It was more a case of choosing which scraper the lyrics would be selected. As a matter of course there are about ten or twelve scrapers. I was hoping to be able to select which one via the skin itself as you cant via the the lyrics settings.
(2017-02-23, 19:52)buxtonlad Wrote: It was more a case of choosing which scraper the lyrics would be selected. As a matter of course there are about ten or twelve scrapers. I was hoping to be able to select which one via the skin itself as you cant via the the lyrics settings.
Is that a feature in other skin's? OMNI uses manfeed's lyrics mod, it's the only one I'm familiar with.

Just checked, you can choose the scrapers in the culyrics addon settings.
For me the "In Progress TV Shows" Widget actually has the shows as a link, instead of just opening up the latest unwatched episode.
Is there a way to change the behavior of this?

Loving the skin otherwise, but this is a dealbreaker.
Hi. i like omni too much thks for your work. It's possible add and remove new and existing home menu items?

thks soo much.
(2017-02-26, 17:19)Enigma256 Wrote: For me the "In Progress TV Shows" Widget actually has the shows as a link, instead of just opening up the latest unwatched episode.

That's how Kodi handles in progress TV shows. It's not going to change here unless Kodi changes it in core.
(2017-02-26, 18:46)goukichan Wrote: Hi. i like omni too much thks for your work. It's possible add and remove new and existing home menu items?

thks soo much.
Just use the context menu in the menu customizer to add/remove items.
(2017-02-26, 19:09)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 18:46)goukichan Wrote: Hi. i like omni too much thks for your work. It's possible add and remove new and existing home menu items?

thks soo much.

Im in this section but i only can modify the existing items. no add or remove option.
(2017-02-26, 19:16)goukichan Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 19:09)braz Wrote:

thks soo much.

Im in this section but i only can modify the existing items. no add or remove option.
Press c for the context menu when focused on a menu item.
(2017-02-26, 19:22)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 19:16)goukichan Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 19:09)braz Wrote: Just use the context menu in the menu customizer to add/remove items.

Press c for the context menu when focused on a menu item.

Thanks. My mistake very sorry.
(2017-02-26, 19:08)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 17:19)Enigma256 Wrote: For me the "In Progress TV Shows" Widget actually has the shows as a link, instead of just opening up the latest unwatched episode.

That's how Kodi handles in progress TV shows. It's not going to change here unless Kodi changes it in core.
in MQ6 (which I used before) it worked directly.
I guess MQ6 changed that, then. It just feels weird that this seems to be standard, but most of my skins before did not behave this way Wink
(2017-02-27, 04:27)Enigma256 Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 19:08)braz Wrote:

in MQ6 (which I used before) it worked directly.
I guess MQ6 changed that, then. It just feels weird that this seems to be standard, but most of my skins before did not behave this way Wink
Probably those skins used skin helper service or some other method to provide those widgets. I'm only using Kodi's built in paths from now on.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 1.x for Krypton4