Blu-ray episode order doesn't match Import Desc
Hi, I'm just running some tests if I can use Kodi and have encountered a problem. I've got a blu-ray tv show Farscape that I've ripped to mkv files.When importing into Kodi I noticed a discrepancy in the order of the episodes. For season 1 episode 5 the blu-ray has the episode as Back and Back to the Future and PK Girl is episode 7. When importing PK Girl is episode 5. I believe this import is showing how they were actually aired and not the disc order.

So my question is...is there a way to change the description that Kodi is showing for episode 5? I can modify the title name but it doesn't help if I can't modify the description.
Try using the option to scrape in ”dvd order” in Kodi. You can check out how that order looks on thetvdb.com
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That did the trick! Thanks!

One other question. I'll probably be asking lots of questions as I'm trying to decide to continue with JRiver or move over to Kodi. So far I do like what I see. I saw this on another thread but wasn't quite clear I understand. When viewing the episodes in Kodi they are listed as 1x1 - episode name. I believe someone was asking if Kodi could show it as Season 1 Episode 1 - <episode name>. It was indicated to use something like ReNamer or some such tool. Am I correct in understanding that the tool is used from within Kodi to modify the style of the episode screen?
No you can't change the way kodi displays that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ray episode order doesn't match Import Desc0