Subtitle Position in Kodi 16.1
watch gallery

I don't observe any issues here. Maybe LibreElec messed something up in their version of Kodi.
So are you also testing on Openelec and Android or only OSX?
In general I test vanilla Kodi on OSX, Linux X11, Windows
(2017-01-21, 10:43)FernetMenta Wrote: In general I test vanilla Kodi on OSX, Linux X11, Windows

Ok, thanks. My isuue with the subtitles is not to position the sunbtitles on top or on the bottom of the movie or show.
My issue is that when I try to move the subtitlis through screen calibration the position does not move. It stays where it wasa before.
And normaly it would move the subtitles up or down.

Now I sometimes have half subtitles on the bottom of the screen because I cannot move them.
So far I tested with OpenElec aand LibreElec and today I will try Android again with e new Kodi build

Thanks for your effort Smile
Ok, so I installed kodi-20170119-53a5c83-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk nightly build on Andoid 5.1.1 on my Tronsmart Vega S95
And surprise!! I can move the subtitles!!

Now I will have to find out if this development version will work as well on my LibreElec setup.
@FernetMenta i do have a sample with ASS subtitles where position isn't following the video calibration for subtitles
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-01-21, 12:16)Martijn Wrote: @FernetMenta i do have a sample with ASS subtitles where position isn't following the video calibration for subtitles

@Martijn, for ASS check advanced setting:

/*!< @brief position behavior of ass subtitles when setting "subtitle position on screen" set to "fixed"
True to show at the fixed position set in video calibration
False to show at the bottom of video (default) */
bool m_videoAssFixedWorks;
OK all fine then. Was just testing random sampl
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Did this got ever fixed?
This would be a new feature request I think as I don’t recall moving image/bitmap subtitles as being something that has ever worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle Position in Kodi 16.10